Vânătorii de e-mail-uri

Iată cum ţi se verifică dacă un e-mail este valid sau nu pentru spam:

Hello,
Nice to meet you.
My name is Patricia. I saw your profile today at (www.topok.ro) and liked it.
I will like to know more about you. Please if you would not mind, contact me at my yahoo mail box so that we can know each other better.
I shall send my picture to you when i receive your good response in my email box.
Note: distance, age, race or religion is no hindrance to true love and friendship.
I will be waiting to hear from you soonest.
Patricia.


Data viitoare fii atent la ce mail-uri citeşti şi mai ales pe ce link-uri dai click.
Incă te întrebi cum funcţionează? Simplu, tu dai click pe link-ul din mail, ei văd ca ai o casuţă poştală activă şi apoi trimit mesaje spam. Sau altfel, pur şi simplu le raspunzi la mail.